So, though the month is not quite nigh on us, here's my list of December goals:
- Record ALL expenses and income for blog!
- Write 2,000 words for novel (low, but this is the Holidaze)
- Get friend's feedback on other novel
- Have awesome time visiting said friend
- Fiddle practice 5 times a week
- Week of December 3:
- Week of December 10:
- Week of December 17:
- Week of December 24:
- Finish The Hobbit (on loan from library!)
- Finish The Man Who Was Thursday (on loan from friend!)
- Finish frugal sewing project - jammy legs into napkins (it'll be super cute. Promise.)
- Bike to work twice! (Hoping to overshoot on this one - but I need to get some biking gear and know-how-to-change-flat-so-I-shan't-end-up-stranded to really get into biking to work for realz, which I'm totally excited to do.)
I'm so excited to talk with you all about celebrating a simple and meaningful Christmas that's frugal but full of warmth and happiness. I love December, and I treasure the darkness that brings us ever closer to the Winter Solstice, the darkest night of the year - that darkness brings us all together, huddled by the fire, playing happy songs, drinking warm and cheery drinks, and celebrating each other and gazing at our faces lit by the joy of shared company and happiness.